- To ensure you get details of the latest stock as it becomes available
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- None of your personal data is saved on our webserver eliminating any chance of the website being hacked
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Our Website has an SSL Certificate
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Third-party links We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email: • Within 7 business days We will notify the users via in-site notification: • Within 7 business days If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we always include an unsubscribe button at the bottom of ALL correspondence.